About Skin Titan®
REGEN Aesthetics offers the Titan® skin tightening technology, which is the first tailored infrared light source for sustained deep dermal heating with the goal of tightening skin laxity and stimulating collagen growth. This is chemical-free and non-surgical approach to treat lax skin without any downtime.
Tight skin is in. Titan® is a safe and painless technology that uses a broadband spectrum of 1100nm to 1800nm which is ideal for water absorption and allows uniform and even heating of the dermis. This produces volumetric, and consistent heating. The heat from infrared light stimulates collagen production. Collagen is the skin’s natural water retaining compound, with the Titan® treatment this is stimulated to plump up skin and reduce hollows and fix saggy skin.
Since the Titan® procedure heats tissue under the skin’s surface, patients of any skin type or age can be treated. This treatment is ideal for the face, jaw, neck, décolletage, and arms.
REGEN Aesthetics Titan® treatment is available not only to women, but also to discerning men. For best results, we recommend 3 sessions, with sessions scheduled 4 weeks apart, over a treatment regimen.
Contact our skin care specialist today. Regen the skin you’re in.
PRE AND POST CARE RECOMMENDATIONS FOR TITAN TREATMENT
[For best results please follow these instructions]
Before Your Treatment
- Do not wear makeup on the day of treatment
- Excess hair may need to be shaved. Men should be cleanly shaved
- Avoid treatments that may irritate the skin for 1-2 weeks prior to treatment (waxing, depilatories, etc.)
- Notify clinic with any changes to your health history or medications since your last appointment
- History of herpes or cold sores may require an anti-viral prescription prior to treatment
After your treatment
- Avoid sun exposure and use a broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) sunscreen to prevent further sun damage
- Redness and swelling may occur and resolve with time
- Avoid heat – hot tubs, saunas, etc. for 1-2 days
- Avoid skin irritants (examples below) a few days post-treatment. Products containing tretinoin, retinol, benzoyl peroxide, glycolic/salicylic acids, astringents, etc.
- Notify clinic of any concerns (blistering, excessive redness/swelling, etc.)
- Multiple treatments may be required
- Collagen remodeling may take 3-6 months
- Consult with clinic about when to resume skin care regime.
- Additional instructions: