About Chemical Peels
REGEN Aesthetics uses chemical gel peels to help improve the texture and appearance of your skin. This treatment is most useful for minimizing wrinkles and skin discolouration or uneven texture. The combination of glycolic and lactic acids removes dead cells from the surface of the skin, and also aids in clearing acne and helping fade hyperpigmentation. Gel peel hydrate the skin and revitalizes the appearance of photo damaged skin.
Some of the benefits are:
- Helps reduce visible signs of photo aging, including fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves the appearance of uneven skin tone and dullness by exfoliating surface cells
- Softens and smoothest the skin’s surface texture
- Decreases the frequency of acne breakouts and fades the appearance of post-acne discoloration
- Maintains and enhances the benefits of a home skincare regimen
- Complements benefits of in-office procedures
At REGEN Aesthetics each chemical peel is customized based on your skin care consultation assessment to give you the best results unique to your skin and its needs.
REGEN Aesthetics chemical peels are available not only to women, but also to discerning men. For optimal results, it is recommended to do a series of 4 to 6 peels, spaced 2 to 4 weeks apart.
Contact our skin care specialist today. Regen the skin you’re in.